Tuesday 12 July 2011

What I am excited about.

At the moment I am feeling excited about several thing that are going on. I am one of 7 children in my family and I was just complaining to my Mum the other day that there is nothing going on in our family at the moment. No weddings, no babies, no engagements... nothing to look forward to.

But... then my brother comes over with his wife to tell us they are expecting a baby in Jan. This is their first so everything is new and exciting. This will be the 6th grandchild but eveyone loves a baby and looks forward to the new arrival.


I am also doing my 5th fun run for the year and this will be my 2nd, 10km run. I am excited that I have come to a stage in my fitness that I am confident that I will complete this run without any worries. At the start of the year I was happy to do the 5km runs just to keep my fitness up and my weight down and then got challenged to run 8, then 10. On Sunday I am doing the run Melbourne 10km, but dare I say it.... could I be looking to do further???






My last exciting thing is, I have had to go out and buy myself another pair of jeans. I could no longer have the belt of my old jeans hold them up.  It's just nice to see hard work pay off finally.

this is not me but I can keep dreaming.
That's enough excitement for one day!!!!

Kerryn.

1 comment: